The real key to the effectiveness of professionals is their ability to put their domain knowledge into effective practice. In this context, soft skills have a crucial role to play. If future managers know how to deal with people at the emotional level (peers, subordinates, superiors, clients, suppliers, etc.) through Emotional Intelligence (EI), they can build and sustain effective relationships that will result in the mutual gain. Bhavin’s training is providing a unique opportunity for all students to develop their personality and upgrade their communication and presentation skills. The training benefits the students, both in their early professional careers and in their social interactions in the business environment.
Soft skills provide students with a strong conceptual and practical framework to build, develop and manage teams. Training plays an important role in the development of the students’ overall personality, thereby enhancing their career prospects. The training provides strong practical orientation to the students and helps them in building and improving their skills in communication, the effective use of English, business correspondence, presentations, team building, leadership, time management, group discussions, interviews, and inter-personal skills. This training also helps students in career visioning and planning, effective resume writing and dealing with placement consultants and headhunters.
The training is conducted in a very informal, interesting, and interactive manner, which gives ample scope for the students to interact with each other and face a wide variety of issues, topics, and situations that they are likely to come across as entry-level managers.
Objectives of Training:
By the end of the training program, the students should be able to:
- Develop effective communication skills (spoken).
- Develop effective presentation skills.
- Conduct effective business correspondence and prepare business reports which produce results.
- Become self-confident individuals by mastering interpersonal skills, team management skills, and leadership skills.
- Develop all-around personalities with a mature outlook to function effectively in different circumstances.
- Develop broad career plans, evaluate the employment market, identify the organizations to get good placement, match the job requirements and skill sets.
- Take part effectively in various selection procedures adopted by the recruiters.
Get in touch with Bhavin shah for Personality Development Sessions.
Personality Development Sessions